Subscribe by RSS Feed
- Good afternoon @ResourcesNP today we are quoting you on our Christian Unity Ministries FB page! #OthersMoreThanUs… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Good morning @danielfusco today we are quoting you on our 5 Principles FB page! #liveitout #Be1 https://t.co/x4NXfPJ2XZ 6 hours ago
- The Shepherds had a pretty simple, but critical role in the Christmas story, right? ow.ly/SqD230hdPsD 7 hours ago
- Good evening @richardblackaby tonight we are quoting you on our 5 Principles FB page! #beingtheBODY #Be1 https://t.co/o3hIoqKike 19 hours ago
- Good evening @bobgoff tonight we are quoting you on our Christian Unity Ministries FB page! #ChristINyou #Be1 https://t.co/G5fAMyYtb9 20 hours ago
Category Archives: Principley Speaking
Today’s installment of Principley Speaking touches on the Third Principle of Unity, the Principle of Perception. Marcus Norris is a previous member of the Executive Board of Christian Unity Ministries and has taught 5 Principles of Unity both here and … Continue reading
Today, Dr. Ann Farris, assistant city manager for the City of Killeen, teaches on the Principle of the Enemy. Ann is a gifted communicator, longtime teacher for 5 Principles and appears on our audio training materials. Ann has traveled to both the … Continue reading
Today, It’s my turn. For those of you just tuning in to our new video segment, we are featuring several teachers of 5 Principles demonstrating how they might teach a particular principle. We’ve heard some great stories so far! Please … Continue reading
Please enjoy as Pete Barker talks about the Principle of the Enemy and donning the full armor of God!
In this segment of Principley Speaking Revisited, Marcus Norris uses an introductory illustration to talk about Relationships. It is the strength of the Relationships among us that will fortify and bind us or weaken and divide us. Enjoy this week’s … Continue reading
Welcome to our first weekly installment of Principley Speaking – Revisited! Today’s video is an introduction to 5 Principles of Unity and Ann Farris, a board member and Assistant City Manager for Killeen, Texas will be your teacher for today. … Continue reading
Today’s lesson on accountability features Blake Coffee discussing the concept that we each have some responsibility for each other’s relationship with Christ. Want to know what that has to do with scraped knees? Watch and see!
Today’s video teaches us that there are two questions we need to ask before we say, “I don’t care what they think.” Enjoy and God’s Peace!
Listen to Blake Coffee talk about why, as a church leader, you must learn to listen for God through those around you. I wonder if Thomas was ever able to hear……
Blake Coffee presents his second installment of Principley Speaking. Today’s topic is the second principle, the principle of the enemy. Blake compares Satan’s quest to separate us from our spiritual community to a lioness on the prowl for her next … Continue reading